Approx. Rs 300 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|Size/Length||Mixed lengths 12-24 mm|
|Usage||Concrete additive - Roads, Slabs, Pavements, etc.|
Item Code: STRONGCRETEFibrillated Mesh Fibres
) is a chemically surface treated 100% Virgin high tenacity fibrillated polypropylene mesh fibre based concrete additive and is available in graded lengths. It provides 3D micro-reinforcement to concretes. It is used @ 0.9 kg per m3 of concrete (minimum). STRONGCRETE complies with ASTM C 1116 and ACI committee report 544-1R.
The key actions of Fibrillated Mesh Fibres are as follows:
- Reinforcement against shrinkage and intrinsic cracking.
- Replaces welded wire mesh / secondary crack control steel used for crack prevention of concrete floorings.
- Reduces bleeding and dust formation in concrete.
- Improves impact resistance 3-4 times.
- Improves abrasion resistance by 30-40%.
- Gives residual strength to concrete thereby helping reduce sudden failures. This is a desirable characteristic of concrete in areas prone to earthquakes.
- Reduces permeability, thus reducing water ingress and protects reinforcement steel from corrosion.
- Makes the concrete more durable & tougher.
Application of Fibrillated Mesh Fibres :
- Industrial Flooring.
- Warehouse Flooring.
- Concrete Roads.
- RCC Beams, Columns & Slabs.
- Bridge Decks.
- Overlays Toppings.
- Concrete Tanks.
- Basement Waterproofing.
- All types of concrete, where toughness is required along with elimination of shrinkage cracks and other desirable characteristics as mentioned above.
Properties of Fibrillated Mesh Fibres :
- Length : Graded
- Construction : Fibrillated
- Melting Point : 165 Deg C
- Absorption : Nil
- Acid Resistance : High
- Alkali Resistance : Full
- Salt Resistance : High
- Thermal Conductivity : Low
- Electrical Conductivity : Low
- Tenacity : 5.5 GPD
- Elongation : 15%
Important information for our buyers:
- Dosage: Minimum 0.9 kg /m3 of concrete.
- Water Cement Ratio : STRONGCRETE is a physical micro-reinforcement and does not react chemically hence additional water is not required.
- Mixing Process: Mix directly in the concrete mixer @ 125 g /50 kg bag of cement or 0.9 kg/m3.
- Note: Fibres should not be used for replacement of structural or load bearing reinforcement.