Approx. Rs 300 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|Size/Length||Various available from 3 to 24 mm in multiples of 3 mm|
|Usage||Plasters, Guniting, Precast Articles, Ready Mix Plaster Mortars, Etc.|
Item Code: STRONGPLAST
Multifilament Straight Fibres (STRONGPLAST) is chemically surface treated 100% Virgin high tenacity polypropylene straight fibre based cement, mortar (plaster) and concrete additive and is available in graded lengths. It provides 3-D micro-reinforcement to plasters as well as concretes. These are available in multiples of 3 mm, 5 mm and 6 mm. This product is used @ 0.9 kg /m3 of plaster or concrete (minimum). STRONGPLAST complies with ASTM C 1116 and ACI committee report 544-1R.
The key actions of STRONGPLAST are as follows:
- Provides inherence micro-reinforcement against shrinkage and intrinsic cracking.
- Reduces rebound losses in plasters to 60-70%.
- Reduces bleeding and dust formation in concrete.
- Improves impact resistance 3-4 times.
- Improves abrasion resistance by 30-40%.
- Gives residual strength to concrete thereby helping reduce sudden failures. This is a desirable characteristic of concrete in areas prone to earthquakes.
- Reduces permeability and thus protects interior paint in plasters.
- Reduction in permeability also helps protect reinforcement steel in concrete applications.
- Makes the concrete more durable.
- Makes hardened concrete more tough.
- Improves speed and finishing of plasters.
Areas of application:
- Internal and external plasters.
- Industrial flooring.
- Warehouse flooring.
- Concrete Roads.
- RCC Beams, Columns & Slabs.
- Bridge decks.
- Overlays / toppings.
- Concrete tanks.
- Precast elements.
- Shotcrete / guniting.
- Basement waterproofing.
- All types of plasters, precast elements and concretes, where toughness is required along with elimination of shrinkage cracks, reduction in permeability (improved water resistance) and various other parameters mentioned above.
- Length : Multiples of 3/5/6 mm.
- Construction : Straight.
- Melting Point : 165 Deg C.
- Absorption : Nil.
- Acid Resistance : High.
- Alkali Resistance : Completely resistant.
- Salt Resistance : High.
- Thermal Conductivity : Low.
- Electrical Conductivity : Low.
- Tenacity : 6.5 GPD.
- Elongation : 19%.
Important information for our buyers:
- Dosage for plasters : 100-125 g / 50 kg cement bag as recommended by designer.
- Dosage for concrete : Minimum 0.9 kg / m3 of concrete i.e. @125 g /50 kg bag of cement.
- Water Cement Ratio : STRONGPLAST is a physical micro-reinforcement and does not react chemically hence additional water is not required.
- Mixing process : Mix directly in the concrete mixer @ 125 g /50 kg bag of cement or 0.9 kg/m3.
- For plastering applications dry mix with sand cement mortar before adding water.
- Note : Fibres should not be used for replacement of structural or load bearing reinforcement.