Approx. Rs 400 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Surface of Application||Roofs |
|Form||Liquid , Powder|
SEAL-N-COOL is a single solution for three fold problem solving :
- Waterproofing of terrace slabs.
- Drastic reduction of solar heat gain (SHG) for terrace slabs.
- Imparting anti fungal characteristics to treated surfaces.
The benefits usage of SEAL-N-COOL are as follows :
- SEAL-N-COOL makes the terrace slabs / concrete walls waterproof (tested up to 45 feet of water column).
- SEAL-N-COOL drastically reduces the solar heat gain drastically thereby increasing occupancy comfort and reducing the air conditioning loads & associated electricity consumption. Field tests indicate that the terrace slab concrete heating is reduced to the tune of 15-17 Deg C due to SEAL-N-COOL. This drastically improves the occupant comfort and reduces Air Conditioning operations / associated electrical costs.
- SEAL-N-COOL has anti fungal characteristics thereby imparting longer service life.
- SEAL-N-COOL has white lustrous appearance and can be used for architectural purposes.
Other beneficial characteristics of SEAL-N-COOL:
- SEAL-N-COOL has excellent adhesion to variety of surfaces such as concrete, masonry, wood, metals.
- SEAL-N-COOL has good flexural strength, bonding & impact resistance, as well as excellent abrasion resistance
- SEAL-N-COOL has excellent UV resistance, heat resistance and anti-fungal characteristics.
These characteristics make SEAL-N-COOL ideal solution for various other applications as follows:
- Waterproofing of decorative / inclined roof slabs.
- Water tanks or any other water retaining structures e.g. swimming pools.
- Sunken slabs & any other wet slabs.
In typical field trials conducted at 41 Deg C ambient temperatures, the following results were observed for concrete exposed to direct sunlight:
- Normal (untreated) concrete : 62 Deg C.
- Concrete treated with SEAL-N-COOL: 45 Deg C.